Software provided by: 1) IDEAL Group, Inc.; 2) Apps4Android, Inc.; Knowledge Discovery Solutions, Inc.; and/or, Speech2RTT.com, (“The Companies”) either directly or from Google Play is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, The Companies make no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements;
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable;
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations; and,
- any errors in the software obtained from The Companies web site’s will be corrected.
Software and its documentation made available on The Companies’ web sites:
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors; and,
- may be out of date, and the BGS makes no commitment to update such materials.
The Companies assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software or documentation available from its web sites.
In no event shall The Companies be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not The Companies have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software/services provided by The Companies is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from The Companies or from The Companies’ web sites shall create any warranty for the software.