Speech2RTT® (S2RTT) Communicator is provided “AS IS” and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed.
In no event shall IDEAL Group, or any of its developers, subsidiaries, partners, distributors, investors, or other contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, loss of data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This uses include, but are not limited to trying to use S2RTTC:
- for TTY to RTT, or RTT to TYY, communications; S2RTTC was not designed to handle this type of communications.
- when other VoIP, SIP, or Wi-Fi calling apps are running at the same time. Apps of this type include, but are not limited to ezTalks, Facebook Messenger, Fring, Google Duo, Google Hangouts, Google Voice, imo, KakaoTalk, Line, magicApp, MagicApp, MizuDroid, Nymgo, Signal Private Messenger, Skype, Tango, Viber, Viber, Vonage, WeChat, WhatsApp, and Zoiper. When these apps are active, your microphone is not available to S2RTTC to transcribe your voice.
- to place a 911 call or any other type of call that could be considered important, critical, or an emergency; S2RTTC was not designed to handle this type of communications.
- for simultaneous voice and RTT communications; S2RTTC was not designed to handle this type of communications.
Without limiting the foregoing, IDEAL Group makes no warranty that:
- S2RTTC will meet your requirements;
- S2RTTCwill be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- The results obtained from the use of S2RTTC will be effective, accurate, or reliable;
- The quality of S2RTTC will meet your expectations; or
- Any errors in S2RTTC will be corrected.
The S2RTTC documentation being made available on the S2RTTC website:
- Could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors; and,
- May be out of date and IDEAL Group makes no commitment to update such materials.
IDEAL Group assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in S2RTTC.
In no event shall IDEAL Group be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not IDEAL Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of S2RTTC.
The use of S2RTTC is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your smart device or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from IDEAL Group or from any IDEAL Group partner, investor, developer, or product website shall create any warranty for S2RTTC.